Saturday, April 14, 2012
thing eleven...
It is great to get positive comments on any thing you do- it helps reinforce what you're doing. However, commenting is not always the easiest thing to do on a website or blog, simply because it can be stressful knowing what to say, rereading you comments, etc. I'm much more a lurker on my frequented websites. Commenting ettiquette has a long way to go for most people. Check out any new article on line, and there are so many rude, insenstive people! This concerns me as a teacher because students accessing these websites are exposed to crazy people and their rude ideas. Also, if students (with their difficult to track user-id names like biebercrazaay234) are allowed to freely comment on other student's blogs, there is such an easy opportunity for bullying and rude comments. I could model decent behavior and comments all I want, but once home or in a lab with 30+ other students, it gets difficult to track and monitor!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment