Sunday, April 15, 2012

thing nineteen...

I have not gotten into podcasts yet. I would only listen to them in the car I think. My husband loves podcasts and subscribes to several about humor, pop culture, and film. I always make fun of him for being so connected- last month he went to hear a guy do a live podcast from one of his favorites at the gilda radner comedy festival in Grand Rapids. So, I was very excited to find out just now that one of my favorite radio shows on npr- fresh air- has a podcast. I guess I knew that, now that I think about it, Terry Gross always mentions it on the show, but my anti-podcast ears just tuned it out! Well I will definitely try that!

Here is the link for the Fresh Air podcast from npr:
http://www.npr.org/rss/podcast/podcast_detail.php?siteId=7060034

1 comment:

  1. The flip side of listening to them is to create them. Do you think you would ever get into making them for your class or even have your students make them as an assignment?

    ReplyDelete