Saturday, April 14, 2012

thing three...

I think I could use a blog in my classroom. I would like to use it to post current event stories, conduct polls, and have debate style topics they could respond to. I could also like videos to the blog to show in my class. I think it would require class time and encouragement/grade tie ins to get a majority of the kids to be involved, but if I set aside computer lab time for a blog assignment it could work. Some students don't have computers at home, so it would be unfair to assign anything related to the blog as homework. Another concern I have is, if I have a whole class log onto my blog at the same time, can our server/network/blogsite handle the traffic? I hope so, it could be a fun, new way to interact with the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment