Saturday, April 14, 2012

thing five...

I was able to create a 23 things folder for all of the feeds the instructions tell me to subscribe to. That was pretty easy. The video mentioned two ways to read the feeds, list view and expanded view. I do not have those buttons and am not sure why. Ok, so I signed in and out and now I can see the tools icon and access reader settings! Hooray for that!

About rss feeds, I think it's a great way to have the computer compiling fun and interesting things for you to read without having to do so much random searching around for it.  I am totally overwhelmed by the number of blogs I just subscribed to. That's because I chose the google bundle packs by category, so downloading one bundle gave me 8+ weblogs all at once. I like that I could see the names of the blogs first to see if that bundle looked interesting. However, I will have to go into the reader settings and do a little editing!

No comments:

Post a Comment